Local and cross-border corporate transactions can be complex and challenging. Valant corporate lawyers are adept at helping clients to achieve their strategic objectives at home and abroad and to expand into international markets.
Valant lawyers have extensive experience handling corporate transactions on behalf of clients ranging from the corner restaurant to multinational corporations with billions of dollars in assets and operations around the world.
Here are some examples of what our corporate lawyers do to assist their clients:
- Advise on domestic and international joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Negotiate domestic and international mergers and acquisitions
- Conduct due diligence on target companies
- Establish US offices and subsidiaries for international businesses
- Establish offices and subsidiaries abroad for American businesses
- Advise start-up companies on selection of optimal business structures
- Mitigate clients’ legal risk through the use of appropriate business structures
- Advise clients on officer, director and shareholder rights and obligations